Wednesday 16 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day :D

As we don't really celebrate the holiday, I didn't post anything on facebook nor on either of my blogs. But, I just found something sweet and also I forgot, I wanted to post something sweet and funny ;)


So, the first thing is a satellite picture from Google - I was planning a trip and I just found it - it's not only Paradise, but also a land of love... We actually want to go there, I wonder how it looks for real.



...and the other thing is a Valentine Day gift I received from my Switi Bop - it speaks for itself - maybe you remember it from a previous post :)



...and a bonus, since we're talking about love (no, I do not have a dirty mind, but I just couldn't help putting it here :D - I told you, it's too hot here, my brain is melting :D)
Google Maps are awesome!!!

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2 comments: