Monday 17 March 2014

The Polish path - new beginnings

After having spent 8 years abroad there came the time to go back. Not quite back, as I had never lived in Warsaw before, but in Poland - I certainly had! I was thinking about writing some thoughts on that fact, but then I realized that I would probably have to complain a lot, so as I am quite far from it, I would like to write about things I notice. Funny things, interesting things, weird things or annoying things.

I walk around the city a lot and I see things that simply amaze me. I usually use my smartphone to take pictures and since the quality of the camera is pretty bad, please, let me apologize for it. Yet, this is not a photo show off, it's the content that matters here the most.

Enjoy reading and drop me some of your reflections, if you feel like it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment