Friday 24 April 2009

The Secret Garden paths

I've lived here for almost 3 months, but basically I knew only the way to the university or to a nearby Albert Heijn shop... So I guess it was the time to go out and explore... I didn't expect anything exciting, there are just a few streets around our house, with nice houses along them... And the church to which our house is attached - with a cemetary (usually closed anyway) behind it...
The cemetary gate

One of the nearby streets

In front of a house


I found it sweet - well, I didn't eat the bird seeds, but the idea reminded me of my own childhood...

But if you turn into one of those little streets, just 100 meters from the house - you will be stunned! I couldn't believe my eyes - it was like a different world, so quiet, almost magical... Maybe it was because of the mood shadowing me recently - the Secret Garden's magical feelings...





And being pushed by the same mood I went to a little wood spread around the university... The weather was nice, the sun was shining, beautiful light for photos, very nice magical ambience...

Well, I felt inspired... :D

2 comments: